- 500g Chicken, minced (ground)
- 400g Turkey, minced (ground)
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 1 Apple, grated
- 1 Egg
- 1 small Onion, diced
- ¼ cup Tomato Sauce (ketchup)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed Garlic
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Use your hands and mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Press into a lightly greased loaf tin.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and bake for another 15-30 minutes. (I use a meat thermometer to ensure it's thoroughly cooked.)
- Stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Tip: use half a large onion, and dice and freeze the other half for use later.