We had a surplus of avocados so I made this as a starter. I used a narrow stick of bread to get bite-sized servings. Something to serve at my next party.
- 1 fresh avocado, cubed
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tomato, cubed
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sourdough stick
- Combine avocado, onion, oil, lemon juice, tomato and cheese in a bowl.
- Toast slices of the sourdough.
- Rub garlic clove onto toast and pile with avocado mixture.
- Grill until cheese melts.