- 1 packet gnocchi
- 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ teaspoon Chilli
- Heat olive oil over a low heat, and add the garlic and chilli. Take off the heat and leave to infuse.
- Cook the gnocchi is a pot of salted boiling water until they start to float. Drain cooked gnocchi.
- Strain infused oil (step 1 above) and heat.
- Add drained gnocchi to hot oil and pan fry until golden brown, flipping once.
- Add strained garlic and chilli to gnocchi.
- remove from heat and stir through the cheese until cheese is melted.