- 3-4 medium courgettes (aka zucchini), coarsely grated
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Beat eggs lightly.
- Lightly mix in the courgettes, onion, cheese, flour, baking powder, oil, and seasoning (i.e. everything else except the tomatoes).
- Lightly grease a shallow baking dish.
- Pour half the mixture into the disk. Add a layer of tomatoes, cover with rest of mixture and decorate top with tomato.
- Bake 180 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and firm to touch.
Serve warm. Nice with relish.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...