- 1 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter (preferably without added salt and sugar)
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape mixture into 24 balls onto baking trays, allowing room for these to spread. Press flat with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 180°C (350°F) in a pre-heated oven.
- Let biscuits cool for 5 minutes on the baking tray before transferring them to a rack to completely cool.
These should be stored at room temperature in an airtight container.
- I use baking paper to line the trays. The biscuits don't stick, and transfering them to the cooling racks is easier. The clean-up is easier too.
- Spray your measurting cup with oil to make it easier to get the right amount of peanut butter.
- Flour your fork to prevent it sticking when pressing these.