- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Zest
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- 50g Butter, softened, chopped into small pieces
- Beat the eggs and sugar together.
- Beat in juice and zest.
- Beat in the butter. It will lumpy. don't try to make it smooth.
- Microwave on high for up to 8 minutes, until sufficiently thick, whisking every 2 minutes.
- Pour into hot clean jars and seal immediately.
Note: I doubled the recipe to get the 3 jars showing in the photo.
After making this I saw a recipe suggesting creaming the butter and sugar first, then adding the zest, eggs, and juice, to make the curd very smooth. I'll try it on my next batch.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...