- 4 chicken breasts, skin and excess fat removed
- 60ml (¼ cup) tequila
- 60ml (¼ cup) lime juice
- 2 small chillies, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 15g or ¼ cup finely chopped coriander leaves (cilantro)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Lime wedges
- Mix tequila, lime juice, chilli, garlic, coriander, and olive oil in a non-metalic bowl.
- Add chicken, ensuring it it coated in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat chargril to medium-high.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken for 7-8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Slice chicken into 1cm slices on the diagonal.
- Serve with lime wedges.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...