- 250g Cream Cheese
- 250g Sour Cream
- 1 Red Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ Avocado, diced
- ½ Red Capsicum, finely diced
- ½ Yellow Capsicum, finely diced
- ½ cup Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 bunch Fresh Coriander, roughly chopped
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together. Spread on platter.
- Layer the red onion, tomatoes, capsicums, and avocado over the cream cheese and sour cream mixture.
- Grind fresh pepper over the top
- Drizzle the sweet chilli sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with the coriander and serve.
This dip is firm enough that you could serve it on a cake platter for great effect.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...